Monday, January 8, 2007

One out of four ain't bad!

I was sitting trying to clean my desk ( see below) drinking a cup of water. Yes I'm also trying to drink more water. My special water cup is a lot like a cup with a lid that you get at a fast food place except it's hard plastic, not disposable.

My toddler came up to me ( he's 20 months old today) and asked for some water. I handed him my cup because he loves to drink from a straw and not 2 seconds later he spilled my water on the floor. I looked down at him and shook my head and sighed "Oh Strider, is there ANYTHING you can do with out making a mess."

Dean ( my 5 year old) reprimanded me. "Mom he's just a baby! He doesn't know how to do anything yet."

"i know he's just so messy"
"he's supposed to be messy!"

Then in toddles Stri with a dishcloth in his hand. He got right down on his knees and wiped up the water spill.

" Awww, I forgive you!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that Stri or Julia?

DonnaLeigh said...

awwww cute!