Thursday, April 12, 2007

Before and after






Friday Reese came home from school and announced he needed to go get a hair cut. He had been growing his hair out for over a year and I had already told him that it was time for a trim. He clarified that he needed it cut SHORT. I asked him why after growing it for so long did he want to cut it short rather than just trim it neat. Well he had bragged at school that on Monday he would come in with a big surprise. OK Off to get a $10 hair cut at Wal Mart.



Poof right before my eye I had a new kid!



He said when he went to school everyone was looking at him. He said "Why are you all staring at me?" His teacher replied "Because we can SEE you!" Reese retorted "and now I can SEE too!"


6 comments:

Kristen said...

it's always an amazing thing when boys get haircuts. i never realized it with irene. i notice it a LOT with my rhys.

your reese is mighty handsome - both ways :)

Kristen said...

just popping in to say hi and see what's going on :)

Kristen said...

pssssssst

hey there -- so is reese in need of a haircut again?

*smile*

Mel said...

LOL I know I need to update soon!

actually he still hasn't had another haircut doesn't seem to need one just yet!

Kristen said...

so what's he looking like these days?
*beam*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.