Saturday, September 12, 2009

Score! I think?





Number 43 - Keep a houseplant alive for 12 months. I figured I'd better start this one early in case I need a do over! I went with the peace lily. I liked the sound of that and it's pretty too. The tag says it does well with low light. If I can teach the kids to turn the lights off when they leave a room it might have a chance!

Number 67 COMPLETE I bought a new pair of exercise shoes! New Balance 505's just like my old ones. I've heard that shoes GAIN WEIGHT over time from all the grime and sweat YUCK! But for fun I'm going to weight them now that they are new and see if that's true. Using my kitchen scale each shoe weight just about 11 oz. Lets see what happens!

Buying the shoes, that's the easy part. Number 68, "wearing them out", not so easy! SO they very next day I decided to go for a walk. I put the big kids on the school bus and took Strider in the stroller. As always when walking I look for bottles and cans to add to my #16 goal "earn $1001." Over the course of the mile I walked, I found 6 empty bottles and cans and 6 FULL beers!

No comments: