Sunday, February 21, 2010

The interconnectedness of all things


I've been taking my prescriptions, a multivitamin, Vitamin D and an iron supplement. (Number 75 Take vitamins for a whole month) I was never more happy to finish the month. I haven't had a good poop in AGES . Now I take the iron only 3 times a week LOL I know TMI!

The vitamins have helped my finger nails to grow! I haven't bitten my nails since Christmas! Soon I'll be able to do another item on my list : 73. Get a Professional Manicure. I was also taking the iron because I had been turned down from selling plasma for low iron. Donating plasma 10 times is on my list ( Number 33) as well as earning 1001 dollars (Number 16) Funny how all my goals are interconnected!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't learn post on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do it! Your writing style has been amazed me. Thank you, quite nice post.

Visit my web blog ... health lottery

Anonymous said...

If some one wants expert view on the topic of running a
blog then i advise him/her to go to see this weblog,
Keep up the fastidious work.

My web page :: Backyard baseball