Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm well adjusted

Been there, Done that, Got the T Shirt! I went back to the chiropractor for my follow up visit today. He used his fancy shmancy adjuster tool all hooked up to a computer and everything. Another visit on Wednesday AND Thursday. But NO at home exercises. And he said I can't do any significant exercise for 2 weeks. Bummer, I was going to mow the lawn today. *snicker*.

Other 101 progress- I called a roofer to see about getting some snow blockers or fences or whatever to keep the avalanche of snow from blocking us in the house this year. Guys are coming to give me an estimate on Friday. I can't very well be shoveling snow with my new, well adjusted back can I??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view