Friday, August 28, 2009

PIMP MY RIDE!!


Isn't she pretty? I'm the envy of all my friends. AHHH Who wouldn't want a minivan like this? It's clearly a fan favorite because there are hundreds just like this in the Wal Mart parking lot which makes it difficult to find my car or remember where I parked! At least now mine is the clean one. My poor old van had been neglected and needed some TLC. This was a job that spanned several days. One day I just spent hours picking up the trash my kids leave in the rear row and I vacuumed out a full canister of sand and debris. Another day I spent some time washing the windows from the inside, cleaning the dashboard, and chiseling out the toxic waste from inside the kids cup holders. I also hung tote bags from the seat backs for the kids to throw their trash into instead of leaving it on the ground. While I was on the inside, my husband was outside giving it a detailed car wash. And as a bonus it got an oil change and new windshield washer fluid! My van is now a happy van. May she carry us safely where we need to go for many more years.

No comments: